HMA MANAGEMENT GROUP
The Heads of Medicines Agencies (HMA) Management Group, as endorsed during the Irish Presidency in 2004, has as its main-objectives the co-ordination and facilitation of the operation of HMA, and the supervision and management of the HMA Permanent Secretariat.
The current composition of the HMA Management Group is:
- Klaus Cichutek (Paul Ehrlich Institute, Germany), as Chairperson
- Belén Crespo (AEMPS, Spain)
- Jean-Pierre Orand (ANSES - ANMV, France)
- Peter Borriello (VMD, United Kingdom)
- Ian Hudson (MHRA, UK)
- Hugo Hurts (CBG-MEB, Netherlands)
- Thomas Senderovitz (DKMA, Denmark)
HMA PERMANENT SECRETARIAT
The Permanent Secretariat (HMA PS) shall facilitate and support the work of HMA, HMA MG and the Presidency by ensuring co-ordination, consistency and continuity of their work and activities and providing the collective memory of HMA in order to be an efficient and effective partner in the European network.