HMA MANAGEMENT GROUP
The Heads of Medicines Agencies (HMA) Management Group, as endorsed during the Irish Presidency in 2004, has as its main-objectives the co-ordination and facilitation of the operation of HMA, and the supervision and management of the HMA Permanent Secretariat.
The current composition of the HMA Management Group is:
- Thomas Senderovitz (DKMA, Denmark), as Chairperson | biography
- Lorraine Nolan (HPRA, Ireland)
- Jean-Pierre Orand (ANSES - ANMV, France) | biography
- Peter Borriello (VMD, United Kingdom) | biography
- Ian Hudson (MHRA, United Kingdom) | biography
- Hugo Hurts (CBG-MEB, The Netherlands) | biography
- Karl Broich (BfArM, Germany) | biography
HMA PERMANENT SECRETARIAT
The Permanent Secretariat (HMA PS) shall facilitate and support the work of HMA, HMA MG and the Presidency by ensuring co-ordination, consistency and continuity of their work and activities and providing the collective memory of HMA in order to be an efficient and effective partner in the European network.