HMAv Task Force on coordination of the Implementation of the Veterinary Regulation (TFCIVR)
In support of the efforts of the European Medicines Regulatory Network (EMRN, the Network) to safeguard public and animal health and the environment, the TFCIVR will provide strategic support to the HMA on the implementation of the new veterinary regulation. The TFCIVR will act as a coordinating and facilitation body of the Network in its work on the implementation of the new regulation. The TFCIVR shall particularly provide recommendations on common principles to implement the new veterinary regulation and contribute to strategic direction for the development of the IT tools required by the new regulation.
The TFCIVR as coordinating and facilitation body shall have the following key objectives at its core:
- To act as a forum for discussion to provide recommendations on common principles to implement the new veterinary regulation, along with the delegated and implementing acts, in the areas of competence of the Network
- To propose common understandings in relation to definitions to HMA, and, in case of doubt to consult the EC on the proper interpretation
- To provide strategic direction into the development of IT systems and high level operating processes for the systems needed for the implementation of the new veterinary regulation taking into account the current IT projects as e.g. SPOR or CESSP
- To prepare a mapping of the activities of the Network necessary for the implementation of the new regulation. This mapping should identify relevant Network groups to be responsible for activities
- To coordinate the work and timetable of all Network groups and to follow up their actions
- To suggest initiatives and develop content for the EU Network Training Centre
- The TFCIVR will monitor the progress of the work and will advise the HMA.
Members and Representatives
The HMAv TFCIVR is composed of representatives from AT, BE, BG, CZ, DE-BVL, DE-PEI, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, HR, HU, IE, IS, IT, LI, LT, LU, LV, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, SK, SI, SE, EC and EMA
Tel : + 33 2 99 94 78 78