HMA MANAGEMENT GROUP
The Heads of Medicines Agencies (HMA) Management Group, as endorsed during the Irish Presidency in 2004, has as its main-objectives the co-ordination and facilitation of the operation of HMA, and the supervision and management of the HMA Permanent Secretariat.
The current composition of the HMA Management Group is:
- Karl Broich (BfArM, Germany), as Chairperson | biography
- María Jesús Lamas Díaz (AEMPS, Spain) | biography
- Thomas Heberer (BVL, Germany) | biography
- Lorraine Nolan (HPRA, Ireland) | biography
- Jean-Pierre Orand (Anses-ANMV, France) | biography
- Momir Radulović (JAZMP, Slovenia) | biography
- Gytis Andrulionis (VVKT, Lithuania) | biography
- Björn Eriksson (MPA, Sweden) - co-opted member | biography
HMA PERMANENT SECRETARIAT
The Permanent Secretariat (HMA PS) shall facilitate and support the work of HMA, HMA MG and the Presidency by ensuring co-ordination, consistency and continuity of their work and activities and providing the collective memory of HMA in order to be an efficient and effective partner in the European network.
In case of queries, please contact: